The timetable for reviewing the GMS global sum formula has slipped and the formula will remain unchanged in 2007/8.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP Menlo Park Recruitment Ampthill
- Salaried GP Menlo Park Recruitment Washington
- Long term Locum GP up to £800 + per day in Gosport, Hampshire MCG Healthcare Gosport, Hampshire
- GP Cover for Newly qualified GP Nationwide Apple Watch given!!! Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Salaried GP Menlo Park Recruitment Chinnor
- GP UCC Overnights London Meddoc Locums London (Greater)
- GP Out of Hours up to £110 / hour - OOH - Portsmouth / Southampton MCG Healthcare Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP Menlo Park Recruitment Wakefield
- Remote GP work- £765 per day Pairoo Recruitment Remote (work from home)
- Digital Healthcare GPs Livi England
The MDU's Dr Kathryn Leask explains how the expansion of the medical examiner system...
The COVID-19 booster programme will begin in care homes and for housebound patients...
Nearly nine in ten GPs fear that their practice will struggle to cope this winter,...
Dr David Wrigley has been elected as new deputy chair of the BMA's GP committee in...
Almost half of GP practices have seen their income from private and professional...
The BMA has raised 'serious concerns' about the workload implications of this autumn's...