Two out of three clinicians in England say they do not receive radiology results when they need them, despite reductions in waiting times in X-ray departments, says the Healthcare Commission. Its report on the 196 imaging departments in England shows waiting times for non-urgent computed tomography scans were an average of five weeks in 2005, compared with seven weeks in 2001. For MRI scans, the wait fell from 21 to 14 weeks. But one in four trusts took longer than 10 days to report the results to the referring doctor.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire