Sue Bates, from the Sutton Hill Medical Centre in Telford, Shropshire, is winner of the 2007 National Practice Manager of the Year Awards. Mrs Bates received a trophy from health minister Andy Burnham. The surgery was among the first to implement advanced access and Choose and Book. Mrs Bates won a 15-night Caribbean cruise.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley