Only one in eight patients consult their GP before deciding to have cosmetic surgery, according to research by Which? magazine. Only 15 per cent of people who had already had surgery and 11 per cent of people who were planning it had asked their GP for advice. Respondents were more likely to have asked their family and friends for advice or had relied on information from the internet and magazines. Four out of five people who had consulted their GP found the advice helpful.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset