Almost 2,400 people have signed a petition on the 10 Downing Street website calling for guaranteed annual inflationary uplifts to GP pay. Practice manager Samuel Forbes, a partner at the Robin Lane Medical Centre in Pudsey, Leeds, launched the petition, which calls for ‘a mechanism that will ensure a full RPI inflation increase is given to PCTs each year in order to guarantee annual inflation increases in GMS and PMS contracts’. Sign the petition at http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/GeneralPractice/.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover