An increasing number of patients were likely to approach practices to request information held on them under the Data Protection Act, GPs were warned at the Scottish LMCs conference. Joint deputy chairman of Scottish GPC Dr Stuart Scott said that more people were starting to exercise their ‘rights to access personal data’. He said that, under the act, GPs had an obligation to communicate with patients in an intelligible form.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley