Cornwall and Isles of Scilly PCT said last week that it was ‘encouraged’ by the performance of Serco, the multinational company threatened with losing its out-of-hours contract. Serco was now achieving 100 per cent on many targets, the PCT said. Last month, Serco was given 20 days to improve its running of Kernow Urgent Care Services (KUCS). Ann James, Cornwall and Isles of Scilly PCT chief executive, said there were ‘definite signs’ of improvement.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley