The GMC is calling for proposals for guidance for medical schools on supporting disabled students into a career in medicine and retaining them within the profession. Proposals should be no longer than 3,000 words and outline practical, easy-to-use advice for medical school staff. Further details at www.gmc-uk.org.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire