The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is concerned that DoH proposals would see GPs revalidating their practice nurses. In its response to the DoH review of non-medical regulation, the RCN pointed out that GPs were unlikely to have the resources or the expertise to engage in nursing regulation. The DoH review concluded that nurses should have their competence assessed every five years by employers.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover