The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) is concerned that DoH proposals would see GPs revalidating their practice nurses. In its response to the DoH review of non-medical regulation, the RCN pointed out that GPs were unlikely to have the resources or the expertise to engage in nursing regulation. The DoH review concluded that nurses should have their competence assessed every five years by employers.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery