The number of PCTs in deficit has almost trebled in the past three years, according to the parliamentary public accounts committee’s report this week on the financial management of the NHS. The report, which looks at the extent and cause of deficits across the NHS, found that more than 35 per cent of PCTs recorded a deficit during 2005/6, compared to around 12 per cent during 2003/4.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset