PCTs must continue working under the old NHS resource accounting rules requiring them to pay back the money they have overspent, the DoH confirmed last week. NHS chief executive David Nicholson announced the lifting of the old Resources Accounting and Budgeting rules for acute trusts under which overspent trusts have to pay back debts from a budget reduced by the amount overspent. This has never applied to PCTs.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire