Pregnant women and those trying for a baby should avoid drinking alcohol completely, according to the latest DoH guidance. The revised guidance aims to ensure that women do not underestimate the dangers of drinking alcohol while pregnant, says the DoH. It replaces existing advice that suggested that one to two units of alcohol per week was acceptable for pregnant women. But if pregnant women do decide to drink they should not drink more than one to two units of alcohol once or twice a week, the revised guidance says. For further details see www.dh.gov.uk/en/News/DH_074968.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester