Pregnant women and those trying for a baby should avoid drinking alcohol completely, according to the latest DoH guidance. The revised guidance aims to ensure that women do not underestimate the dangers of drinking alcohol while pregnant, says the DoH. It replaces existing advice that suggested that one to two units of alcohol per week was acceptable for pregnant women. But if pregnant women do decide to drink they should not drink more than one to two units of alcohol once or twice a week, the revised guidance says. For further details see www.dh.gov.uk/en/News/DH_074968.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire