The latest appraisal from NICE could help GPs provide better care in areas including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), the DoH has announced. It has asked NICE to develop clinical guidelines on RA in adults and diarrhoea and vomiting in children, as part of its thirteenth work programme. NICE will develop technology appraisals on new treatments for breast cancer, obesity and Crohn’s disease.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover
- Locum GP - Portsmouth - In Hours & Out Of Hours Sessions DRN Group Portsmouth, Hampshire