The latest appraisal from NICE could help GPs provide better care in areas including rheumatoid arthritis (RA), the DoH has announced. It has asked NICE to develop clinical guidelines on RA in adults and diarrhoea and vomiting in children, as part of its thirteenth work programme. NICE will develop technology appraisals on new treatments for breast cancer, obesity and Crohn’s disease.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery