An independent think tank has warned the NHS Confederation that lives will be lost if the health service fails severely to reduce its carbon footprint. The New Economics Foundation's 'Taking the Temperature: towards an NHS response to global warming', warns that the NHS will struggle to meet exacting pollution targets set by the government. Enough energy to fly 26,000 people to New York from London is wasted every year by NHS computers being left on overnight, according to the authors. The report also calls on managers to use greener fuels where possible.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire