An independent think tank has warned the NHS Confederation that lives will be lost if the health service fails severely to reduce its carbon footprint. The New Economics Foundation's 'Taking the Temperature: towards an NHS response to global warming', warns that the NHS will struggle to meet exacting pollution targets set by the government. Enough energy to fly 26,000 people to New York from London is wasted every year by NHS computers being left on overnight, according to the authors. The report also calls on managers to use greener fuels where possible.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester