Labour has failed to reform the NHS, according to an online poll of more than 3,000 doctors carried out for The Times newspaper which also found funding by taxation alone will not improve quality of care. More than half of respondents said that there had been no improvement in the NHS since 2002, 72 per cent did not believe that the extra money had been well spent and 79 per cent doubted that the highest standards expected of the NHS could be sustained through taxation alone.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover