Labour has failed to reform the NHS, according to an online poll of more than 3,000 doctors carried out for The Times newspaper which also found funding by taxation alone will not improve quality of care. More than half of respondents said that there had been no improvement in the NHS since 2002, 72 per cent did not believe that the extra money had been well spent and 79 per cent doubted that the highest standards expected of the NHS could be sustained through taxation alone.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery