An Antenatal Assessment Care Tool is being developed by NICE and the National Collaborating Centre for Women's and Children's Health (NCC-WCH).Female patients and healthcare professionals have been invited to complete an electronic survey on women's health needs during pregnancy. It is open until 2 February at www.ncc-wch.org.uk. A conference to develop the tool will be held in London in March. For information contact the NCC-WCH at www.ncc-wch.org.uk.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire