The Met Office is working with GPs' practices to target COPD patients with advice during spells of cold weather. Up to 1,000 patients at 10 practices across Cornwall will be provided with automatic telephone monitoring. When the weather forecast indicates an increased risk of illness, the patient will be automatically dialled and provided with an explanation of the expected weather conditions. Responses will then be made available to the practices.
- OOH WORK IN BROMLEY,EALING,GREENWICH,HOUNSLOW,HARROW AND LONDON The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP Vacancy in Southwark - up to £10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension – part/full time MedMatch Southwark, London (Greater)
- GP Consultant – up to 10 SESSIONS PER WEEK Datchet Health Centre Datchet, Slough
- General Practitioner Qured London (Greater)
- Salaried GP NHS Wales Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire (Sir Gaerfyrddin)