GPC and DoH lawyers have exchanged legal papers in preparation for a judicial review of the cap on GP pensions. The DoH announced last month it would not honour the pensions deal in the new GMS contract, and imposed changes that cut up to £10,000 a year from GP pensions and £30,000 from lump sums.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery