The House of Commons Health Select Committee has launched an inquiry into the national electronic patient record. It will assess why some parts of the system are two years late, what information it will contain, who will access it, and whether confidentiality can be guaranteed. Evidence must be submitted by 16 March.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham