The Medical Defence Union (MDU) has reminded GPs of the importance of making a note of every contact with a patient, be it face to face, by telephone or a home visit. The MDU warned that poor, incomplete or absent records would lead to difficulties (Update, 2006; 4; 2: 2).
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery