Health secretary Patricia Hewitt dismissed the content of the Conservative Party health White Paper as 'more rhetoric than real'. Speaking at the NHS Confederation conference in London last week, she said the core of 'NHS Autonomy and Accountability' echoed Labour policy but was fundamentally flawed in detail, such as an apparent return to GP fundholding.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester