The chairman of healthcare pollsters Medix UK has written an open letter calling on prime minister Gordon Brown to overhaul the management of the NHS IT programme. Robin Guenier, also chairman of a guild called the Company of Information Technologists, said the programme's chain of command is blurred, allowing senior figures to blame each other for problems. He also backed calls for an independent inquiry into the programme.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery