Two health boards in Scotland are paying more than £1 million to move practices off the NHS-developed GPASS IT system.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- 4 Session Salaried GP Role, Shepherd's Bush Prospect Health London
- GP Leamington Medical Centre Cambridge, Waipa (NZ)
- Long term GP Locum, Chatham, Kent MCG Healthcare Rochester, Kent
- Salaried GP, Folkestone MedMatch Folkestone
- Digital Healthcare GP Livi Homeworking
- Salaried GP or Partner GP Major Recruitment Durham
- Advanced Nursing Officer Push Doctor Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Physiotherapy Officer - 12 Month FTC (Part time) Push Doctor Homeworking
- Salaried Online GP - Remote - (Part time) Push Doctor Remote Working
- Locum GP - Long Term Fylde Private GP Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
General practice faces a 'rebalancing' between face-to-face and remote consultations...
General practice needs more investment and a radical overhaul of its funding formula...
GPonline provides an overview of the key guidance relating to coronavirus, including...
Tens of millions of COVID-19 jabs have been administered across England, but how...
Dr Patrice Baptiste recently suffered from burnout, here she offers some practical...
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...