Londonwide LMCs is urging GPs to take control of practice-based commissioning despite the possibility of boycotts in the wake of the pay freeze. It has issued a 23-page guidance document. Dr Stewart Drage, joint chief executive of Londonwide LMCs, said: ‘Like it or not, the NHS market place is open, here to stay and Londonwide LMCs will not let its members and their constituents miss this chance to secure their future.’ Further details at www.lmc.org.uk.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover