The BMA is setting up a network of GP trainers. It will be made up of 19 GP trainers elected on a geographical basis by trainers in the BMA’s database in each area. The network will operate as a ‘virtual, electronic group’ and the deadline for applications to stand in the election of the GP Trainers Network is 23 February 2007. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover