The BMA is setting up a network of GP trainers. It will be made up of 19 GP trainers elected on a geographical basis by trainers in the BMA’s database in each area. The network will operate as a ‘virtual, electronic group’ and the deadline for applications to stand in the election of the GP Trainers Network is 23 February 2007. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- General Practitioners East Shore Partnership Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery