Almost four fifths of doctors spend up to 30 per cent of their time on non-clinical work related to management. But the vast majority of GPs (96 per cent) and hospital consultants (84 per cent) feel they do not currently receive sufficient training to carry out this aspect of their job effectively.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire
- SALARIED GP - SOMERSET - 7 SESSIONS McGinley Healthcare Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset