GP practice staff will have additional rights to flexible working arrangements from next month. Changes to employment law mean mothers of babies born after 1 April 2007 can return to paid work for up to 10 days during their maternity leave and retain full statutory maternity pay. In addition, carers of adults will be allowed to request flexible working arrangements from that date.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire