A formal application for judicial review of the NICE decision on drugs for Alzheimer’s disease has been made by pharmaceutical company Eisai Limited. NICE chief executive Andrew Dillon said: ‘We consider its claim without foundation and it will require us to divert energy and funding from the work we do to support patients and health professionals.’ The Alzheimer’s Society will also challenge the NICE decision in the High Court.
- Speciality Doctor - 15-30 hours per week (Flexible hours) Douglas Macmillan Hospice Staffordshire
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley
- LOCUM GPs - SWINDON McGinley Healthcare Swindon, Wiltshire