The BMA has published a poster detailing a day in the life of a typical GP, to highlight to patients how hard practices work, and sent it to each UK practice. The poster aims to make clear how much work GPs do behind the scenes - in addition to the 7,000 consultations a year that they each carry out - such as paperwork, telephone consultations, home visits and actually running the practice as a business. Copies of the poster have been sent to every practice in the UK.
- GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery