GPs should routinely copy patients into correspondence between clinicians about their care, according to health minister Rosie Winterton. However, this week’s announcement was not backed by funding. A DoH-funded pilot study found that copying and posting letters would cost £609 a year per GP (GP, 15 March 2004).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery