GPs have accused CMO Sir Liam Donaldson of a ‘complete disdain for privacy and patients’ views’ after he dismissed concerns about the national care record database. In a standard letter to patients who asked to opt out of the system because of concern about security of confidential data, Sir Liam said he was ‘unable to agree’ to their request. He said patients would have to prove they would suffer ‘unwarranted distress’ for ‘personal reasons’.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Salaried GP or SWVTP, Dudley Menlo Park Recruitment Dudley