IT agency Connecting for Health has denied reports that its Choose and Book software is incompatible with Microsoft's latest web browser.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Part time Advanced Nurse Practitioner job near Yeovil, Somerset Prospect Health Yeovil
- Salaried GP 6 sessions, 6 month fixed term role, Northwich Prospect Health Northwich
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Reading Prospect Health Reading
- Locum GP, Ad Hoc Sessions Available, Birmingham Prospect Health Birmingham
- Salaried GP, Yeovil Prospect Health Yeovil
- Salaried GP MedMatch Wilton
- Salaried GP, Northampton Menlo Park Recruitment Northampton
- Salaried GP, near Taunton, 8 Sessions, £9250/Session - £10,000/Session MedPro Locums near Taunton
- Partner or Salaried GP Faversham Medical Practice Faversham, Kent
- Salaried Locum General Practitioner Isle of Man Public Service Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
GP practices are unlikely to receive stocks of COVID-19 vaccine 'for at least another...
The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) has published a final...
The MHRA has approved the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for use in the UK and...
GP practices have until midnight on 7 December to sign up to a COVID-19 enhanced...
The CQC has inspected five GP practices a week in England since the second wave of...
Pregnant women, children and under-18s will not be recommended for routine COVID-19...