Government policies on choice and competition may actually result in ‘deterioration in the quality and cost-effectiveness of services,’ according to the DoH’s own research. The NHS Service and Delivery Organisation, working on behalf of the DoH, also found that choice may broaden inequities between user groups. Visit www.sdo.lshtm.ac.uk/files/adhoc/80-briefing-paper.pdf.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery