A trial into the effect of tibolone (Livial) to relieve menopausal symptoms in women with a history of breast cancer has been halted early after researchers found an increased rate of cancer recurrences associated with the drug.Manufacturer Organon said the trial, which began in May 2002 and was due to end this December, would be stopped in July. The study advisory board said it would close early because it would not meet the primary objective of showing an equivalent effect of tibolone and placebo in breast cancer recurrence.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire