A trial into the effect of tibolone (Livial) to relieve menopausal symptoms in women with a history of breast cancer has been halted early after researchers found an increased rate of cancer recurrences associated with the drug.Manufacturer Organon said the trial, which began in May 2002 and was due to end this December, would be stopped in July. The study advisory board said it would close early because it would not meet the primary objective of showing an equivalent effect of tibolone and placebo in breast cancer recurrence.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester