A booklet entitled 'Want to Lose Weight?' has been produced by charity Developing Patient Partnerships for surgeries to hand out to patients. The booklet features practical steps to improve diet and exercise. Devon GP Dr Beth McCarron-Nash said: 'Obesity has a major impact on practice workload and something as motivational and appealing as this booklet is guaranteed to be really popular with patients who need to lose weight.' More details at www.dpp.org.uk.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester