A booklet entitled 'Want to Lose Weight?' has been produced by charity Developing Patient Partnerships for surgeries to hand out to patients. The booklet features practical steps to improve diet and exercise. Devon GP Dr Beth McCarron-Nash said: 'Obesity has a major impact on practice workload and something as motivational and appealing as this booklet is guaranteed to be really popular with patients who need to lose weight.' More details at www.dpp.org.uk.
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire