Patients should be able to buy medication not available on the NHS and remain NHS patients, doctors' leaders believe. Doctors at the 2007 BMA Annual Representative Meeting called for all UK health department to change their rules on this issue. A BMA survey launched at the conference found that 53 per cent of patients were prepared to pay for some services because NHS resources were limited.
- Why not start 2018 by joining Qured? Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Fancy a change of Agency ? Daily payroll,hourly rates only ( not daily ) earn more !!!! The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency United Kingdom
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire