Patients should be able to buy medication not available on the NHS and remain NHS patients, doctors' leaders believe. Doctors at the 2007 BMA Annual Representative Meeting called for all UK health department to change their rules on this issue. A BMA survey launched at the conference found that 53 per cent of patients were prepared to pay for some services because NHS resources were limited.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester