Shropshire GP Dr Paul Gardner has been given a Healthcare Champions Award by the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society.
The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Salaried GP 8 Sessions, 12 Month Fixed Term, Northwich Prospect Health Northwich
- Salaried GP Role, Ashton under Lyne Prospect Health Ashton-Under-Lyne
- Salaried GP Role, Hull - East Yorkshire Prospect Health Kingston Upon Hull
- Salaried GP > Partnership Up to £10,500 in Medway, Kent MCG Healthcare Medway, Kent
- Salaried GP or Partner, £12k / session in Folkestone, Kent MCG Healthcare Romney Marsh, Kent
- Salaried role, Hull Menlo Park Recruitment Kingston Upon Hull
- GP Cover In Kent is required Meddoc Locums Nationwide
- Physiotherapy Officer - 12 Month FTC (Part time) Push Doctor Homeworking
- Salaried Online GP - Remote - (Part time) Push Doctor Remote Working
- Locum GP - Long Term Fylde Private GP Lytham St Annes, Lancashire
Dr Vasumathy Sivarajasingam explains why screening for domestic abuse should be standard...
Some PCNs have opted out of phase 2 of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, with others...
GPs across the UK are playing a leading role in the largest-ever NHS vaccination...
The risk of cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) following COVID-19 infection is eight...
Retired Derbyshire GP Dr Om Prakash Chawla, who was known for his warmth and kindness,...
General practice can build on changes to care during the COVID-19 pandemic to strengthen...