The voice for today's GP. News, insights and clinical education.
Register today for further access to articles and
daily updates on the issues that matter to you.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Bracknell Prospect Health Bracknell
- Salaried GP, Bracknell Prospect Health Bracknell
- 8 sessions Salaried GP Job, 6 month fixed term, Lake District Prospect Health Cumbria
- Salaried GP, Thanet MedMatch Thanet, Kent
- 6 sessions Salaried GP Role - St Helens Prospect Health St. Helens
- Salaried GP MedMatch Downham Market
- Senior Lead GP Trainer MedMatch Preston
- Are you 5+ years qualified? Crematorium Medical Referee required. Full time, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Charlton Park Crematorium Hampshire
- Salaried Locum General Practitioner Isle of Man Public Service Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
- Full time GP Principal Snaefell Surgery Isle of Man / Douglas, Isle of Man
GP practices can start ordering flu vaccine from an 8m-dose government stockpile...
A vaccine yet to be licensed in the UK accounts for more than a quarter of the 8m...
More than half of GPs say numbers of older patients coming forward with cancer symptoms...
GPs and primary care teams should have played a key role in the UK’s efforts to test,...
General practice has risen 'heroically' to unprecedented challenges during the COVID-19...
The rapid switch to remote GP consultations during the COVID-19 pandemic provided...