Most GP practices operating advanced access schemes still have appointments available for booking in advance, according to research in the British Journal of General Practice. The research says that the advanced access slogan, ‘doing today’s work today’, may have reinforced the perception that appointments could only be made on the day of request. But the survey of 245 practices in England found that this was not the case (BJGP 2006; 56: 918–23).
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery