Hospitals are being asked to consider round-the-clock surgery to help meet 18-week waiting targets. The 18-week target measures waiting times for hospital operations from a patient’s first GP appointment. Prime minister Tony Blair said that meeting this target would bring the average waiting time to seven or eight weeks, but the BMA has criticised the government for placing too much emphasis on waiting times.
- Salaried GP Fleet Medical Centre Fleet, Hampshire
- Salaried GP or GP Partnership vacancy Milnthorpe, Cumbria Stoneleigh Surgery Milnthorpe, Cumbria
- Full Time or Part Time Salaried GP or Partnership Failsworth Group Practice Greater Manchester
- PARTNER OR SALARIED GP College Road Surgery Kingstanding, Birmingham
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery