Hospitals are being asked to consider round-the-clock surgery to help meet 18-week waiting targets. The 18-week target measures waiting times for hospital operations from a patient’s first GP appointment. Prime minister Tony Blair said that meeting this target would bring the average waiting time to seven or eight weeks, but the BMA has criticised the government for placing too much emphasis on waiting times.
- GP - South Milton Keynes Parkside Medical Centre Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salaried GP The Robert Darbishire Practice Greater Manchester
- GUARANTEED GP LOCUM WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- OOH GP LOCUM WORK IN YORKSHIRE, MIDLANDS, LONDON, WILTSHIRE, PLYMOUTH, EXETER & SOMERSET The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Andover