GPs have been called on to take the lead in the fight to tackle domestic abuse. The BMA warned last week that the UK is in the grip of an 'unspoken' epidemic of domestic abuse with 350,000 cases reported each year. It is urging GPs to call the police if they suspect domestic violence. Visit http://www.bma.org.uk/ap.nsf/Content/domesticabuse.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for ooh work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Locum GP OOH in Hampshire - FREE APPLE WATCH Meddoc Locums Hampshire