GPs have been called on to take the lead in the fight to tackle domestic abuse. The BMA warned last week that the UK is in the grip of an 'unspoken' epidemic of domestic abuse with 350,000 cases reported each year. It is urging GPs to call the police if they suspect domestic violence. Visit http://www.bma.org.uk/ap.nsf/Content/domesticabuse.
- Salaried General Practitioner North Leeds Medical Practice Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership), Worksop area Menlo Park Recruitment Worksop
- Salaried GP Vacancy: 4-8 Sessions per week (job-share considered) Leach Heath Medical Centre Rednal, Birmingham
- Locum GP - Surrey & Hampshire - Surgery Sessions & OOH's Shifts DRN Group Surrey, Camberley, Farnborough, Portsmouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Winchester, Andover
- Salaried GP Dr Marshall & Partners Stockport, Greater Manchester