MIMS Learning's audio and slide package on women's health provides educational talks by expert speakers from MIMS Clinical Update 2015 along with synchronised speaker slides.
Each module in the package is priced at £9.99 but you can buy the whole package for just £24.99.
Learn about the following 6 key topics, worth 1 CPD credit each.
- Management of heavy menstrual bleeding: Dr Anne Connolly discusses current thinking on heavy menstrual bleeding
- Thyroid disorders in women: Dr Jackie Gilbert highlights the signs and symptoms of thyroid disease in women, focusing on diagnosis, investigation, treatment and when to refer
- Advising women on menopause and treatment options: Dr Sally Hope discusses menopausal signs, symptoms and management in relation to the 2015 NICE guidelines on the menopause
- Contraception for women over 40: Dr Sarah Gray discusses options for contraception in women around the age of the menopause.
- Perinatal mental illness in primary care: Psychiatrist Dr Trudi Seneviratne outlines the important points for GPs to consider when faced with a new mother with mental health problems.
- Genetic risk in breast cancer: Dr Caroline Richardson explains genetic risk in breast cancer and outlines the surgical options available to women at increased risk.
Each audio and slide presentation lasts between 25 and 40 minutes and contains speaker's slides from each of the talks in the women's health stream, along with an audio track of their presentation. You can pause the presentation at any time, and rewind to hear and view sections you'd like to repeat.
Listening to and viewing each presentation will automatically create a note in your MIMS Learning CPD organiser, and completing the presentation will create a CPD certificate which you can view and download.