David Nicholson is to be the new chief executive of the NHS. Mr Nicholson, currently the chief executive of NHS London, was one of several candidates tipped for the post by GP (16 June). He will start in September. He has worked across the NHS for 25 years and was awarded the CBE in 2004 for his services to health.
- GP (full-time partner) Portcullis Surgery Ludlow, Shropshire
- General Practiioner Qured London (Greater)
- GUARANTEED WORK ON YOUR DOORSTEP The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Register with us for OOH work and we will pay your yearly indemnity cover 7 days per week The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency Nationwide
- Part Time GP Partnership Corbett Medical Practice Worcestershire