Each MIMS Learning Essentials event provides a one-day practical update on over 20 hot topics.
Expert GP speakers will focus on the latest evidence-based guidance and how to apply the recommendations in everyday practice. The event is supported by online articles that have been written by GPs and reviewed by experienced GP authors, Raj Thakkar and Louise Newson.
Attendees will have time to reflect and make notes as they go along, share audit and quality improvement ideas with their peers, take part in case studies and ask questions of the speakers.
Attending an event will earn GPs a minimum of 6 CPD credits as well as help with appraisal and revalidation.
The event will make use of the latest technology so those attending can make notes using a laptop, smartphone or tablet straight on to the MIMS Learning online CPD organiser.
Delegates will also gain access to exclusive online articles and audit plans plus free updates on MIMS Learning for the next year on upcoming guidance.
- Wednesday 13 April 2016 in London, 30 Euston Square
- Wednesday 27 April 2016 in Manchester, King’s House Conference Centre
- Saturday 30 April 2016 in London, 30 Euston Square
- Friday 17 June 2016 in Bristol, Double Tree Hilton
- Wednesday 22 June 2016 in Birmingham, Crowne Plaza NEC
- Friday 24 June 2016 in Reading, Royal Berkshire Conference Centre
MIMS Learning is an educational website for GPs and nurses, offering clinical updates across a range of topics. Its integrated CPD organiser allows you to keep track of CPD credits earned across specified time periods, make notes and export your notes and CPD certificates to your appraiser.