In the annual survey, Medeconomics asked practices across the UK to provide details on the amount they charged for 16 commonly-requested non-NHS services.
The results of this year's survey have now been added to the unique GP Fees Database at medeconomics.co.uk to help practices to benchmark the amount they are charging for these services.
The survey, which was undertaken in November and early December 2019, received 475 responses from GPs and practice managers, the majority of which were in England.
The following fees have now been updated and are available to practices with a subscription to Medeconomics:
- Adoption/fostering health assessment (form AH)
- Adoption/fostering update report (form AH2)
- Assessment of capacity certificate COP3 no examination
- Assessment of capacity certificate COP3 with examination
- Shotgun firearm license
- Private sick note
- Private prescription charge
- Private health insurance claim form
- Driving - full physical medical examination and report
- Driving - report no examination
- School fees insurance claim form
- Fitness to exercise
- Fitness to attend school
- Income protection insurance claim
- Life insurance application
- Private blood test