The site still offers 550 learning modules on 30 clinical topics, worth over 400 CPD hours, just as it used to. And there’s great new learning on the site, covering topics as diverse as safer prescribing in pregnancy, COPD therapy, rheumatoid arthritis guidance and dermatology topics.
You can now view the full catalogue of learning at a glance, and find all topics through the CPD organiser that you use as your learning base. You can choose learning by topics, learning type, profession and CPD hours.
All new learning on the site is now interactive, with quizzes and visual elements to keep you engaged.
Free CPD is flagged throughout the site and easy to find through search, while subscribers enjoy access to all 550 modules.
You will still be able to collect and store your CPD certificates for appraisal, just as with the former MIMS Learning site.
New features include:
- A note-taking facility attached to each module allowing you to take printable notes as you learn
- Creating and managing bookmarks to keep track of your learning progress
- 25 new or revised multi-credit learning plans with bundles of related content
- Downloadable certificates for entire learning plans
- CPD organiser with easy-to-view lists of in-progress, completed modules, bookmarks and certificates
- Simple CPD log with a list of modules completed and dates
- Easy export to Clarity via a reflective note facility at the end of each module
- Reminders to complete learning that you’ve previously started.