Existing drug comparison tables, as well as six new
• Antibiotics by body system
• Switching antidepressants
• Calcium supplements in osteoporosis
• DMARD monitoring requirements
• Smoking cessation therapies
• Lice and scabies treatments
Concise one-page summaries of national guidance on chronic disease.
Brand new chapter containing the following key resources:
• Summary of co-analgesics
• WHO pain ladder
• Opioid equivalence charts
• Syringe driver compatibility chart
Pictorial guides of respiratory and diabetes devices.
These new chapters are located at the back of MIMS, printed on coloured paper and tabbed to make them easy to find.
All UK-based GPs are entitled to receive MIMS free of charge but you must register to guarantee receipt of all future issues. Register at HealthcareRepublic.com/reader.
Other relevant professionals - MIMS is available on subscription.
Please call +44 (0)8451 55 73 55 or email email@example.com.