Tick-box GPs ordered: Spend more time with your patients is the headline on page six of the Daily Mail.
GPs told to spot illnesses instead of box-ticking is the headline on the front page of the Daily Telegraph.
What do you think of this coverage? Comment below.
- GPC reaction to GP contract proposals
- GPs warn of workforce crisis if GMS contract changes imposed
- UK reaction to GMS contract change for England
- QOF thresholds to rise to 100% in contract plans
- Telehealth DES plans political interference, warns GPC