Dr Jackie Grunsell, a GP from Huddersfield, Yorkshire delivered a 30,000-signature petition to local health bosses in protest at plans to cut back the town's maternity services. Under plans put forward by PCTs in Calderdale and Huddersfield, consultant-led maternity services would be switched to Halifax. Huddersfield would then have only a midwife-led service. Dr Grunsell, of the Paddock and Netherton Practice, said: 'The situation is not fair on patients, and we fear that it could be the first step to cutting the service altogether.'
- GP (Salaried or Salaried with view to Partnership) Grove Surgery Thetford Thetford (commutable from Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket)
- Deputy Medical Director x2 SELDOC London - South East
- GP Manor Court Surgery Manor Court Surgery
- Salaried GP The High Street Surgery Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Civilian Medical Practitioner Ministry of Defence Aldershot, Hampshire