Local indicators could have a significant impact on inequalities, the confederation said in its response to the DoH’s consultation on changes to the way QOF indicators are reviewed.
A small core of national measures would allow as many resources as possible to be available for services aimed at meeting local needs, the confederation believes.
The response also argues that the speed of change set out in the consultation is ambitious. It questions whether resources will be sufficient to keep to the proposed timetable.
- Revamping the quality and outcomes framework
- MPs want local quality framework
- NAO suggests local quality frameworks
- DoH works on local quality framework
- GPC rejects plan for local quality frameworks overseen by NICE
Comment below and tell us what you think