The 2015 LMCs conference promises to be a critical outlet for a profession facing a growing crisis.
GPonline reported earlier this month that the conference would, for the first time, involve breakout sessions to debate how the conference, the GPC and LMCs could better represent the profession. Keep visiting this page for updates on our latest stories from the conference.
- Ministers urged to ditch 'surreal obsession' with seven-day general practice
- GPC chairman Dr Chaand Nagpaul's conference speech in full
- GP workload must be capped to prevent mass exodus
- Out-of-area GP registration scheme must be scrapped
- Struggling GPs need emergency powers to close practice lists
- Five Year Forward View offers no solution to GP crisis
- LMCs reject call for general practice to become salaried service
- LMCs reject call to scrap QOF
- NHS 111 must be scrapped
- CQC should be scrapped and funding moved to core services
- Doctors under GMC investigation 'face 13 times higher suicide risk'
- Poll: Is seven-day general practice achievable by 2020?
- Soaring indemnity costs force GPs out of work
- Antivirals guidance puts care at risk
- LMCs back call for a payment by activity contract
- Activity-based contract worth pursuing